You can create your own custom activities by first adding a folder using the "+ Add Folder" button. If you'd like to add activities to an existing Folder hover over the folder name and then click the edit (pencil) icon and then click on the "Activities" tab.
Giver your Folder a name and click the "Next" button
Once the folder has been created you will be directed to the "Activities" tab where you can type out your activity names and hit
Enteror click the check mark to add the activity
3. If you are using the Tracker, you can now assign these activities to the sides of your Tracker. Make sure your Tracker is connected (via the
Settings > Tracker area) and place your Tracker on one of its sides. Click on the "Tracker" tab and click the toggle switch beside an activity name to assign it to your Tracker.
4. A "Facing Up" label will appear and the activity name and colour will appear on the side of the Tracker facing up in the image to the right, indicating that you successfully assigned this activity to the side of your Tracker.
5. Now label or mark this side of your Tracker according to the activity that you assigned to so that you know later which side belongs to which activity.
6. Now turn your Tracker to a different side and repeat this process for the other activities that you want to assign.
7. That's it - you're ready to go! 🎉
Tip: If you're working on more than 8 activities or projects at a time, read here for how to create subprojects.
Need some help or have feedback? Reach out via [email protected] or use the chat widget in the bottom right corner.