New feature 🎉
- We want to help you find and keep your balance between work and life. Starting today you can set a weekly hour target on the top right of the calendar and track towards your desired amount of hours. Time to work smarter, not harder.
- Windows only: Zoom in and out on your calendar with CTRL and your mousewheel.
- The auto-zoom auto-zoomed too often, so we made it auto-zoom only when you really need it. Let us know if it’s still on autopilot a little too much.
- When editing a time entry and selecting an activity you can now type in the first letter and use the arrow keys to select an activity. One less reason to touch the mouse.
- Mac only: Open your App settings faster than ever with CMD+,