New feature 🎉
- How you start your day highly affects the mood for the rest of the day. ☕️ 🥐 Opening Timeular with a 12h 46min 11s time entry running and waiting to be fixed is like having to fix the coffee machine before the first coffee.
Well, here comes our helpful new feature which you can configure to automatically stop tracking at a certain time. It's a small action that you can take now for a potential mood boost in future mornings ☀️
- Talking about reminders. The long time entries reminder, which can be set to remind you to take a break after X minutes of tracking, can now be changed to repeat every X minutes. So instead of reminding you only after e.g. 30min and then never again, it can remind you after 30, 60, 90, .. minutes. This is helpful for the pomodoro technique too 🍅
- And to make it easier to manage all your reminders and configure them so they are helpful and not annoying, we've added a quick-access menu on the weekly view and grouped them in a separate settings section.
- Over the last months we've added many shortcuts to help you do many things quicker. We've collected them all in one place which you can access quickly with CMD+K/CTRL+K within the app or on the bottom left under Help > Keyboard shortcuts. Make sure to check out the shortcut menu 👩🍳
- Recently we've given you the ability to add Spaces and Activities from the Calendar view. Now you can even edit activities there. Just hover an activity and click on the ✏️
- Until today you had to double-click to add a time entry to the calendar. Starting today it's just one single click. Quick and simple.
- Our CMD+E/CTRL+E superpower might overlap with other apps you're using, therefore we've made it easier to customise the shortcut or disable it completely. Just head over to App Settings > QuickTrack. Don't know what we're talking about out? Check it out here.
- While we love to add new helpful features, there is always some maintenance and bugfixing to be done. 🐛 Just to mention a few, we've improved the experience for adding notes while offline, configuring the autostart settings on Windows, and accessing release notes behind a proxy.