(if you prefer to read this guide in German, please click here)
You can easily edit or delete your time entries with a few clicks - here's how:
- Click on the time entry you want to edit.
- Now you can either delete or edit all the properties of this entry (see video below).
- If you haven’t tried notes, #tags or @mentions yet, now would be a good time to give them a try! Read here for more information on that.
- Note that there are the following limitations when editing a time entry:
- The start time must be before the end time (I know, that seems to be a pretty artificial rule but trust us on this one 👍🏼).
- Time entries cannot overlap.
- An entry’s activity can only be changed to an activity of the same integration. (e.g. you cannot select a Toggl-activity and reassign it to a JIRA-activity).
5. When you are finished editing just hit the “save” button in the upper right corner.
Here's a short video showing you how it works:
Any questions or feedback? Reach out via email@example.com or use the chat box on the bottom right corner of this page.