- JIRA projects are imported as activities in Timeular
- JIRA issues are imported as #hashtags that you can reference in the notes of every time entry.
- Archiving a JIRA activity in Timeular does not delete the corresponding JIRA project.
- Set up the JIRA integration at http://profile.timeular.com/#/app/integrations .
- Your JIRA projects should appear as activities in the Timeular app.
- Assign the activities to a side of ZEIº.
- Track your time for the project.
- Assign time to a specific issue/worklog by entering the #issue within the note section of the app. There is an autocompletion for all your issues. The #jiraIssue must be the first #tag in a comment. Valid example: Worked on #jiraissue #design. Non valid example: Worked on #design #jiraissue.
For a more detailed description and configuration help for JIRA, please read more here.