What’s in the box?
- One Maker-Kit PCB.
- Bluetooth dongle for Windows users ONLY (please don't plug it in until you're requested to do so by the software; read here for more information.)
- Maker-Kit get started card
First, download and print.
- Download one of the pre build 3D models from https://www.thingiverse.com/Timeular/designs
- 3D print the model on our 3D printer
- Insert our Maker-Kit PCB in the cutout
Second, install and download the Timeular software:
- Download our software at timeular.com/download .
- Install and start the software.
IMPORTANT: If you are using Windows please either use the default install location or make sure you install the Timeular software in a separate empty folder.
- Log in or create an account by following the "Create Account" button.
- After you've created an account and clicked on the activation link in the email, you can start using the app right away.
- Head over to Settings > ZEIº Device
- Press on the left side of the black button on your Maker-Kit PCB. The LED starts blinking blue.
- Click on “Pair” in the Timeular software.
- Your Maker-Kit Led stops blinking and is connected. A label saying "connected" will appear.
Third, configure your custom housing.
- Switch to Maker-Kit tap and start configuration
2. Choose how many sides your housing has
3. Configure each of your housing. Select the side and click “Assign”. Then turn your
housing to the next side and click again on “Assign” ( You only have to do this once ).
4. When you are done with all sides click “Done” and your configuration is finished.
Fourth, create and assign your first activities:
- Click on the Timeular icon to head over to the activities view. Click “+” on the top right to create your first activity.
- Once you have named your first activity and chosen a color for it, click on "Add" in the top right corner.
- You can now assign this activity to the side of your Maker Kit which is currently facing up by switching the slider to the right. An "on top" label will appear, indicating that you successfully assigned this activity to the side of your Maker Kit which is currently facing up.
- Label this side of your Maker-Kit according to the activity that you assigned to it.
- Turn your Maker-Kit to a different side and repeat this process.
Tip: You can create as many activities as you want. Creating more can be useful when you track activities manually without the Maker-Kit.
Congratulations, you're set up! Now, track all the things and soon you'll be able to save a lot of time. If you need help, don't hesitate to contact us.