(if you prefer to read this guide in German, please click here)
- Click on the time entry you want to edit.
- Now you can either delete or edit all the properties of this entry.
- If you haven’t tried #tags and @mentions yet, now it would be a good time to give them a try! Read here for more information on that.
- Note that there are the following limitations when editing a time entry:
- The start time must be before the end time (I know, that seems to be a pretty artificial rule, but trust us on this one 👍🏼).
- Time entries cannot overlap.
- An entry’s activity can only be changed to an activity of the same integration. (e.g. co cannot select a Toggl-activity and reassign it to a JIRA-activity).
5. When you are finished editing just hit the “save” button in the upper right corner.
Did this answer your question?