- Click on the Timeular icon in the software to head over to the activities view.
- Click “+” on the top to create your activity.
- Name your activity, choose a colour and click on "Add" in the top right corner.
4. If you are using the Tracker, you can now assign this activity to the side of your Tracker which is currently facing up by switching the slider to the right.
5. A "Facing Up" label will appear, indicating that you successfully assigned this activity to the side of your Tracker which is currently facing up.
6. Your first activity will automatically start tracking.
7. Now label or mark this side of your Tracker according to the activity that you assigned to it as in the picture above (so that you know later which side belongs to which activity).
8. Now turn your Tracker to a different side and repeat this process for the other activities that you want to assign.
9. That's it - you're ready to go! 🎉
Tip: If you're working on more than 8 activities or projects at a time, read here for how to create subprojects.
Need some help or have feedback? Reach out via [email protected] or use the chat widget in the bottom right corner.