To determine if you have a Tracker with a replaceable battery or not please consult this article.
The battery used in your Tracker is a common coin cell battery, type CR2032.
If the LED on your Tracker is blinking red or if your Tracker's LED is rapidly blinking blue this indicates a low battery.
Important note: Please pay attention to how the battery was positioned when you remove it and make sure you insert the new one in the same way. When the button is on the left of the Tracker the battery must be inserted with the + side facing up. If you insert it the other way around, it might discharge.
Below is a short video showing you how to remove the battery in 4 different ways:
- With your fingers (fingernails)
- With tweezers
- With a coin
- With an iPhone sim slot needle
If you prefer to read, please follow the instructions below.
- Remove the button with your fingers.
2. Extract the battery and pay attention to how it was inserted. This will help you insert the new battery in the correct way. When the button is on the left of the Tracker the battery must be inserted with the + side facing up.
3. Ensure you insert the new battery in the same position.
4. Put the button back, ensuring the small hole is on the same side as the LED light.
If you need any help or have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.