(If you prefer to read this guide in German, please click here)
When you first launch Timeular you'll have the option of selecting an onboarding template which will automatically populate some activities for you depending on which template is selected...
Of if you start from scratch you'll be shown a couple of options to begin creating your activities. You can either create your own custom activities by clicking the "Add Activity" button or you can automatically create one of our suggested activities by clicking the "Break", "Meeting" or "Email" buttons.
To add your own custom activity click the "Add Activity" button (after you've created your first activity you will click the "Add Activity +" button)
Type the activity name and select the colour you'd like to associate with this activity
Click on "Add"
4. If you are using the Tracker, you can now assign this activity to the side of your Tracker. Make sure your Tracker is connected (via the
Settings > Trackers area) and place your Tracker on one of its sides. Click on the "Tracker" tab and click the toggle switch (which will be displayed after you hover your cursor over the activity name) beside the activity name to assign it to your Tracker.
5. A "Facing Up" label will appear, indicating that you successfully assigned this activity to the side of your Tracker which is currently facing up.
6. Your first activity will automatically start tracking.
7. Now label or mark this side of your Tracker according to the activity that you assigned to it as in the picture above (so that you know later which side belongs to which activity).
8. Now turn your Tracker to a different side and repeat this process for the other activities that you want to assign.
9. That's it - you're ready to go! 🎉
Tip: If you're working on more than 8 activities or projects at a time, read here for how to create subprojects.
Need some help or have feedback? Reach out via [email protected] or use the chat widget in the bottom right corner.