(If you prefer to read this guide in German, please click here)
If you've purchased a Pro subscription you may need to assign it to your Timeular app account if it uses a different email than your shop account. You can also assign a Pro subscription to a colleague's account if you've purchased multiple Pro subscriptions.
The shop account is created at checkout when you purchase a Pro subscription. This is a separate set of credentials from the account you use to log in to the Timeular app. (To learn more about the difference between these two accounts click here)
To assign a Pro subscription to your Timeular app account, or to another user's Timeular app account, follow these steps:
- Head over to the "My Account" area which you find in the footer of our website.
- Log in with your email address and the password that you created during the checkout process when purchasing the Pro subscription(s).
- Click on "Subscriptions" in the menu bar on the left.
- Enter the email address that you want to assign the Pro subscription to in one of the empty slots (see video below). This will be the email address that you or your colleague use to log in to the Timeular app.
- Click on the "save" icon next to the email address to save your input.
6. If the Timeular app account that the Pro subscription was assigned to does not yet exist then we will send an email to the address entered in step 4 informing that person that they have just been assigned a Pro subscription. They will need to download the app and create an account with that same email address in order to use the Pro software, if they haven't already. If the Timeular app account already exists then no email will be sent and the user can navigate to Settings -> Account to see if their account is showing the Pro status.
If you want to remove the Pro subscription simply hit the little "X" next to the email address. That account will then be downgraded to the Basic Plan.
If you need help setting this up or have any questions - use the chat widget on the bottom right corner and send us an email to [email protected]