You asked and we answered! One of our most requested integrations is here: Harvest
- Tasks in Harvest are imported as activities in Timeular
- When you stop tracking a task imported from Harvest in Timeular you will be able to see it in your Harvest Timesheet
- Notes entered in the activity in Timeular will appear in the timesheet entry in Harvest
- Starting a timesheet entry in Harvest will not begin tracking that activity in Timeular
- Deleting Harvest activities in Timeular will not delete the tasks in Harvest
- Creating or updating Harvest activities within Timeular will not work
- Setup the Harvest integration at http://profile.timeular.com/#/app/integrations
- Click on Integrations and then click the '+' button on the Harvest integration
- Click on the Authorize Timeular button
- This will redirect you to the authorization page where you would then click the Authorize App button
- Once you've authorized the app you can select which of your Harvest tasks you'd like to import
- Click the Save button and that's it, you're done!
- You should now see your Harvest tasks as Activities in Timeular
Please note that you can always import additional tasks from Harvest at a later time by returning to the Integration page, clicking the Edit button on your Harvest integration and then clicking the "Import Additional Tasks" button.
If you need help don't hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or by using the chat box on the bottom right of this page.