- JIRA projects are imported as activities in Timeular
- JIRA issues are imported as @mentions that you can reference in the notes of every time entry.
- Archiving a JIRA activity in Timeular does not delete the corresponding JIRA project.
- Set up the JIRA integration at http://profile.timeular.com/#/app/integrations .
- Your JIRA projects will appear as activities in the Timeular app.
- Assign the activities to a side of the Tracker.
- Track your time for the project.
- Assign time to a specific issue/worklog by entering the @issue within the note section of the app. There is an autocompletion for all your issues. The jiraIssue must be the first #tag/@mention in a comment.
Valid example: Worked on @ZTM-1 Implement login #design.
Non valid example: Worked on #design @ZTM-1 Implement login.
(Whereas @ZTM-1 Implement login is an issue from the currently tracking JIRA project/activity)
For a more detailed description and configuration help for JIRA, please read more here.