Important note for Windows users
You will need the Bluetooth dongle to connect the ZEI° to your computer.
Please only plug it in when you're requested to do so by the software and ensure you read this important information before starting.
Follow these steps to pair and connect your ZEI°:
- Open the software and click on the gear icon to get to Settings > ZEIº Device.
- Press on the black button on your ZEIº device. The LED starts blinking blue.
- Click on “Pair” in the Timeular software.
- When you see a button saying "Disconnect" you know that your ZEI° is connected.
- Now you can start creating and assigning your first activities.
The process works the same in our mobile apps (you can download them here).
On Android phones, please note that the Timeular app needs access to location services in order to scan for bluetooth devices.
Need support? We're happy to help! Reach us via email or use the chat widget on the bottom right corner.