(if you prefer to read this guide in German, please click here)
This issue should be fixed in Version 1.5.1 which was released on the 8th April 2018. Should you be unable to update to this or a newer version please follow the guide below.
I know there are more pleasant activities than dealing with driver issues on Windows, so I'll guide you through the process as fast as possible.
This issue is basically caused by Windows installing a generic driver before our installer installs the right one.
- Plug in the USB dongle if it is not already plugged in.
- Click "Start" and open the Windows settings
3. Click on "Devices" and click on "Device manager", which is located either at the bottom or on the right-hand side.
(On Windows 10 you can also right-click the Windows logo and select "Device Manager")
4. In the Device Manager, you will see an entry called "Bluetooth". Expand it, right click on "Generic Bluetooth Radio" and hit "Uninstall"
5. You're almost done! Just close the Timeular Application if it is still running, download the latest version from http://timeular.com/download/ and install it.
(Please note, just let the USB dongle plugged in all the time. None of your existing data will be lost in this process)