What’s in the box?
- One beautiful Tracker.
- Two different sticker sheets (with icons and abstracts).
- Erasable pen for writing on your Tracker.
- Eraser to remove your writing/drawing.
- Bluetooth dongle for Windows users ONLY
- The Tracker Base (put your Tracker into the base if you want to stop tracking)
First, install and download the Timeular Software:
- Download our software at timeular.com/download .
- Install and start the software.
- Log in with your email and the password you picked during your order on our shop. If you don't have one: create a new account by following the "Create Account" button.
Second, connect your Tracker:
- Click on the gear icon to get to Settings > Tracker.
- Press on the left side of the black button on your Tracker device. The LED starts blinking blue.
- Click on “Pair” in the Timeular software.
- Your Tracker is now paired. When you see a button saying "Disconnect" you know that your Tracker is connected.
Third, create and assign your first activities:
- Click on the Timeular icon to head over to the activities view. Click “+” on the top to create your first activity.
- Once you have named your first activity and chosen a color for it, click on "Add" in the top right corner.
- You can now assign this activity to the side of your Tracker which is currently facing up by switching the slider to the right. A "Facing Up" label will appear, indicating that you have successfully assigned this activity to the side of your Tracker which is currently facing up. Your first activity starts tracking automatically.
Leave the slider in this position. If you switch it back to the left, the activity will be unassigned from your Tracker and you can’t track your time for this activity any more.
(Note: If you track a task for less than 1 minute, the tracked time will not be saved.)
4. Now label this side of your Tracker according to the activity that you assigned to it (so that you know later which side belongs to which activity).
5. Now turn your Tracker to a different side and repeat this process for the other activities that you want to assign.
Tip: If you want to track your time in more detail, you can create subprojects or notes to your time entries, click here to learn how.
Note: The Tracker will go into sleep mode if it's not connected to the software for more than 30 seconds. For example, if you're taking a lunch break and your computer goes into standby mode, the Tracker will lose its connection with the software and will therefore turn itself off to save battery. When you return from your break, simply take the Tracker out of the base to start tracking again. The Tracker will automaticaly reconnect and start tracking after around 3 seconds.
Congratulations, you're all set up! Now track all your activities and soon you'll be able to save a lot of time.
At the end of the day, just put your Tracker into the base and it will stop tracking.
If you need help, don't hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or through the chat box on the bottom right of this page.