Important note for some Windows users
If your Pc/Laptop has no integrated Bluetooth low energy (BLE) adaptor or you are running Windows 7 or a Windows 10 version older than 1803 (April 2018 update), you'll need to use a USB dongle that is Bluetooth Low Energy compatible to connect the Tracker to your computer.
Please note you only need to pair the Tracker via the Timeular app. You should not pair the Tracker as a Bluetooth device via your Operating System's Bluetooth settings. If you have paired it here please disconnect it before pairing the Tracker in the Timeular app.
Follow these steps to pair and connect your Tracker:
- Open the software and click on the gear icon to get to Settings > Tracker.
- Press on the black button on your Tracker. The LED starts blinking blue.
- Click on “Pair” in the Timeular software.
- When you see a button saying "Disconnect" you know that your Tracker is connected.
- Now you can start creating and assigning your first activities.
The process works the same in our mobile apps (you can download them here).
On Android phones, please note that the Timeular app needs access to location services in order to scan for bluetooth devices.
Need support? We're happy to help! Reach us via email or use the chat widget on the bottom right corner.