(if you prefer to read this guide in German, please click here)
- Click on the Timeular icon in the software to head over to the activities view.
- Click “+” on the top to create your activity.
- Name your activity, choose a colour and click on "Add" in the top right corner.
4. Now head over to the dashboard screen (clock icon). You will see a list of all the activities you have created.
5. Simply hit the "play" button next to the activity that you want to start tracking. The timer will appear and start tracking.
6. To stop, just hit the "stop" button.
(Please note that the activity needs to last for at least 1 minute in order to be saved.)
Now that you know how to create activities and start tracking, have a look at how to edit or delete your time entries, how you can create subprojects by adding notes or filter and export your data.
Happy tracking! Any questions? Don't hesitate to reach out.